|
|
|
Wednesday, December 21, 2005 I'm a happy woman...got my very first Gucci handbag as Christmas Pressie this year...thanks to the hubby. :) Yes, I am a late bloomer, never owned a branded bag till 28.And guess what, I found out that small boobs also got one as christmas pressie this year.. that makes 2 very happy women. Haha. Thanks to Gucci, all the man can have a means of redeeming themselves in December....for all the naughty things they have done for the past 11 months. Haha. I love december, all the parties and merry making and catching up with friends and giving gifts (no matter how small) to someone to tell him or her you appreciate them....and of cos, without a doubt, receiving gifts... I'm having sweet dreams for a long long time....
|
~IntrO~ Queen Mother ~ArchiveS~ July 2004 ~ReadS~ Big Boobs ~Twitter update~ Leave a shout |